- We ask that you provide us with one week's notice when you wish to return your equipment.
- If you are on a fixed term rental there's no need to worry because we'll already know when you want the equipment to be collected.
- Once we've received notice we will contact you to arrange a collection date.
- Unless otherwise agreed we will collect the trainer at the end of your current billing period.
- The equipment must be returned in working condition, clean and tidy otherwise you may receive additional charges as described in the "Charges" section in the Terms & Conditions.
- Please package the equipment in the same condition as it was received - we ask that you use the packaging box the equipment was delivered in.
- Please return everything that was delivered in your original packaging box (such as packaging, paper warranty, manual, tools etc).
Can I purchase my equipment?
- We do offer the opportunity to purchase the turbo trainer at the end of your hire.
- If you are interested in purchasing your hire turbo, drop us an email and we will be able to send you a quote.
- If you then want to go ahead with the purchase, we will send you an invoice to settle your account.
- Once you've settled this invoice, the trainer is yours to keep!
If you have any questions about returning or purchasing the equipment that you've rented please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.